Search
Advertisement
November 2019
M T W T F S S
« Sep    
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930  
Search
HealthInsurance.com Homepage
TopOfBlogs

Posts Tagged ‘Selling’

Selling voluntary dental shouldn’t be like pulling teeth.: An article from: National Underwriter Life & Health

Product Description
This digital document is an article from National Underwriter Life & Health, published by The National Underwriter Company on November 29, 2004. The length of the article is 1070 words. The page length shown above is based on a typical 300-word page. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Digital Locker immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.

Citation Details
Title:More >>

Selling voluntary dental shouldn’t be like pulling teeth.: An article from: National Underwriter Life & Health

Know What You Talk While Selling To Health Insurance Leads

The distance between the heath insurance leads and an actual sale is you. It totally depends upon you & your skills to sell and convince a person to buy a health insurance policy. However, be a little cautious here, as cajoling is not the way to be selling health policies. One would purchase a policy from you only when a person is convinced. That would be a situation only when you would be confident about what you are talking about.

Selling just another insurance policy and selling health insurance policy are two different things. A health policy is a different ball game altogether. You might explore the zero investment health insurance leads option or could pay in thousands of dollars for the same – these would only end up into sales when you actually are sure about each word that you are uttering to the potential buyer. The reason is simple, while selling health cover you should be comfortable and acquainted with various medical terms. One cannot be talking about heart attacks if he is not sure of all the medical tests and other possible expenses that could be foreseen. To worse the situation, in case you get a potential buyer who has done his homework around the possible expenses that could arise in a particular health issue or health concerns in general – it would be an impossible task even to speak to the person, forget about selling a policy.

The companies that one is working for would surly provide basic information and training regarding selling health policy but to be a good seller one must have a research of his own regarding the health policies that one has to offer. This would help pre-empt more than 70% of the question that a potential buyer might have. Moreover, for the rest 30%, the research would give you substantial logic to answer resulting in a sensible and convincing conversation while convincing a potential buyer.

Remember only if you make sense to the health insurance leads that you contact, only then would you are able to convert them into actual buyers, adding to your revenue contribution of the company you are working for.

About Author
At the end, I’d like to share cool website with more information on topics like Insurance Leads and Health Insurance Leads. Visit for more information.

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.